Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tiffany-Inspired Manicure

One of my favorite manicures I did this month was created in response to a photo posted in a Facebook group I participate in. I searched and found the source for the photo, this blog. After seeing the image, I knew I needed to create my own version, but wanted to do it a little differently!


The polishes I used. L-R: Rimmel Base Coat, China Glaze For Audrey, Milani HD, Essie Set in Stones, Milani Gems, China Glaze Fairy Dust, and Seche Vite.

I started with the base color, and then did just the tips with Milani HD, a holographic silver polilsh. I then went over all but the accent nail with Essie Set in Stones, extending it a bit further down the nail than the HD. The accent nail I treated exactly the same except using Gems, to add a pop of rainbow! I then topped all the nails with Fairy Dust, a sparse holographic glitter, extending it even a bit further. I really was pleased with how it ended up! Plus, as another participant on the page suggested, this mani could easily last quite awhile as chips or tip wear could easily be masked with more glitter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...