Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Face of the Day - TheBalm Shady Lady Vol. 2

 I don't use this palette nearly as much as I should. I tend to gravitate more towards very bright shadows, but these are really pretty and they're great quality. For this look, I used Mischievous Marissa on the lids, Just This Once Jamie in the crease, Devilish Danielle as inner corner and brow highlights, and Bossy Bobbi over the eyeliner.

The rest of the products I used are listed and shown under the cut!



Products:

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro primer
Neutrogena Shine Control foundation
Milani HD Advanced concealer
ELF Translucent Mattifying powder
Prestige brow pencil - Light/Medium
Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara
Jordana blush - Coral Sandy Beach
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner - Blue
L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes mascara
Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick - Flame

2 comments:

  1. I got the shady lady palettes on a deal and have been seriously neglecting them. Need to shop my stash!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...