Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall Fashion Haul!

Today I went on an impromptu shopping trip to Herberger's with my grandma for some new things for the fall and winter. I'm so happy with everything I got and cannot WAIT to use them! I already transferred all my things to the bag, but I think I'll be waiting until it's a bit cooler before I start wearing boots. 

I've been wanting a bright bag with a shape like this one for ages - I was so happy to find one that was good quality, a color I liked, and fairly affordable. With the sale and a coupon we had it was around $45.

I'd also been looking at the Steve Madden Troopa boots for a few months so I knew I wanted those. The Born boots weren't something I'd planned on but they are so comfortable and flattering on, plus they seem decently warm and like they'd be good for walking on somewhat slippery surfaces in the winter. 
Top boots: Born Concept Callen
Bottom boots: Steve Madden Troopa
Bag: Nine West Day Glo Messenger

I'm really excited to start wearing these things! I'm sure you'll see them in outfit of the day posts soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm really excited for it to cool down so I can wear them all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo.. love the boots, can't decide which I like more. And you're awesome for rocking such a bright bag for Fall :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...