Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Outfit of the Day - Comfy Shopping Casual

 Another slightly cool day - perfect for this lightweight sweatshirt! I was doing some shopping today so I dressed in layers since it's often quite warm in the stores. I also intentionally chose the jeggings because of the shopping trip - I knew I'd be looking at boots so I figured I may as well wear something I'd wear with boots! This is one of my most comfortable outfits - if I ever need to be comfy I always end up in a pair of American Eagle jeggings, a loose tshirt, and a hoodie or sweatshirt.
The perfume I wore today was Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! but I didn't photograph it since it's just a sample from Sephora. I am in love with this scent, though! 

I barely wore any makeup today - just a cream eyeshadow pencil and some lipstick - because I had to get up and go pretty quickly! I expect to get back to some makeup posts on here soon :)

p.s. I don't believe in white socks - and black only when absolutely necessary!

What's your go-to comfy outfit?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...