Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Outfit of the Day - Shades of Green

I knew we weren't back into the cool weather for good yet! For fairly warm days, I like skirts or shorts. I have two of these skirts from Target - the other's grey - and I love them because they're comfortable, affordable, versatile, and because of their shape, they're not prone to blowing around in the wind! That last one's probably the best part. It's windy here pretty often, which makes me not want to wear a lot of my skirts and dresses! 
This tshirt is another one of my very favorites. I just adore loose-fitting tshirts, and this one's especially lightweight which makes it great for hotter days.
I've had these H&M sandals for probably five years - I'm surprised how well they've held up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...