Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Outfit of the Day - Sweater & Boots!

 Yes! A day cool enough that I'm not incredibly uncomfortable in a sweater and boots! I love sweaters and boots season - while the sweater's an old favorite, this is the first time I'm actually wearing these boots. It's also the first pair of boots I've had that are short enough that I can let the top of my socks peek out the top, which I've always thought was a cute look.
Sweater: originally H&M, but I bought it secondhand
Tank top: Target
Jeggings: American Eagle
Socks: Hue (Macy's)
Boots: Steve Madden Troopa
Nail Polish: Sonia Kashuk Two Cent

edit: So the "finally cool enough" part really only applied when I first got dressed and took these photos! I ended up changing into a pink tshirt and my black Converse in the afternoon. Ah well. Soon enough it'll be fall and winter weather all the time!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...