Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Face of the Day - First Day of Work!


Today was my first day at a new job and I wanted to make sure I looked decent and didn't have anything that might get messed up since I probably wouldn't be wanting to fix my makeup during my shift! In retrospect I probably should have gone with a darker or more vibrant lip color since they tend to last much better on me than the softer ones.

Products used:

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro
Neutrogena Shine Control foundation
Revlon Colorstay Under Eye concealer
Urban Decay 24/7 concealer
NYX Cream Blush - Hot Pink
Prestige Brow Perfection - Light/Medium
Maybelline Great Lash clear
Milani Minerals Compact Makeup
Urban Decay All-Nighter setting spray
Revlon Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss - Pink Pop
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
L'Oreal HIP eyeshadow duo - Dynamic
Wet n Wild eyeshadow - Creme Brulee
Physicians Formula Hazel Eyes gel liner trio - brown liner
Maybelline Mega Plush waterproof mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...