Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

China Glaze Crackle Collection

Stopped in my Sally’s last week to see they had the China Glaze crackle polishes! I was SO EXCITED. I was originally planning to get Black Mesh and Crushed Candy, but they didn’t have Black Mesh and I just couldn’t resist Broken Hearted once I saw it.

IMG_8181

L-R: Cracked Concrete, Broken Hearted, Crushed Candy

IMG_8178

Swatches over white without flash (Crushed Candy in the middle)

IMG_8177

Swatches with flash

These are seriously the coolest nail polishes EVER. They are pretty easy to work with and they start cracking immediately. Plus there are so many possibilities of color combinations! I have a feeling I’ll be wearing these a lot. Hopefully you can find these at your Sally’s, but I expect they’ll go really fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...