Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Zoya–Green Nail Polishes


When I saw that Zoya was having a St. Patrick’s Day special where you could buy a trio of green polishes for $5 total, I decided to go for it! I love nail polish and hadn’t tried Zoya yet.

Zoya Suvi, Shawn, Ivanka

L-R: Suvi, Shawn, Ivanka

Zoya - Ivanka, Shawn, Suvi Swatches 2

I’m dumb and didn’t do both photos in the same order…whoops. This one is L-R: Ivanka, Shawn, Suvi.

Shawn looks really unique and gorgeous in the bottle but it swatches so much darker! I haven’t tried it on my nails yet, but it seems like it’ll still look very dark. It’s still pretty but looks nothing like the bottle suggests. The other two are gorgeous. I don’t think my photos do Ivanka justice. It’s much brighter and more green in person but I could not get that to come off in photos! They’re all gorgeous shades.

My only real complaint about the polishes is that I think the brush is really small. I feel like I have to re-dip the brush and go over my nail so many times with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...