Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nails of the Day: Tape Manicure

IMG_8308IMG_8309

Base(blue): China Glaze – Shower Together
Top layer(yellow): Revlon Top Speed – Electric

This manicure was inspired by a video from sayanythingbr00ke (http://youtu.be/TUmln2Fv_UA)

I cut up a bunch of strips of electrical tape (just because I had a lot of it) and placed them randomly over the completely dry base coat, topped it off with a thick coat of the top layer, then immediately peeled the tape off. Once it was dry I put on a topcoat. This was my first try doing this type of manicure. It’s really easy! Next time it’ll probably look neater, though. Sometimes I forgot to press the tape down so some of the yellow got underneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...