Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Milani Nail Polishes

My collection of Milani Nail Polishes! I’ve gotten all of mine from CVS. I think these are really nice polishes with great payoff. The one-coat glitters are definitely gritty and require a topcoat so it doesn’t feel like you have sandpaper nails! The holographic ones are really awesome as well. Of the three I have, I think Hi-Tech (the green one) has the best holographic effect. The nail art polish is very easy to use; I have used it to do my tips multiple times.

Milani 2

L-R: One Coat Glitter – Silver Dazzle, Ruby Jewels, Neon – Fresh Teal

Milani One Coat Glitter - Silver DazzleMilani - Ruby JewelsMilani Neon - Fresh Teal

Milani 1

3D Holographic Polishes: L-R: Hi-tech, HD, Digital

Milani Holo - Hi TechMilani Holo - HDMilani Holo - DigitalMilani Nail Art - Draw in PinkMilani Nail Art - Draw in Pink Swatch 2Milani Nail Art - Draw in Pink Swatch 1

Nail Art – Draw in Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...