Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Nails of the Day–Green Stripe Manicure

China Glaze - Entourage with Zoya - Ivanka

Without flash

China Glaze - Entourage with Zoya - Ivanka  (2)

With flash

 

For this manicure, I used China Glaze Entourage as the base (the bright green), waited for it to dry, then applied strips of regular clear tape diagonally across all my nails. On top of that, I applied a generous layer of Zoya Ivanka (the darker, sparkly green) then immediately peeled the tape off. After it had dried a little, I put on a top coat. Currently I’m trying out China Glaze Fast Forward. I like it so far, although I don’t like the smell much; it’s different from regular nail polish and Seche Vite.

This manicure was really easy and only took awhile because I let the first green dry for quite awhile before putting the tape on. I definitely recommend trying it! Regular clear tape (I have the cheapest version I could find, some generic brand from Target) worked much better than the electrical tape I tried last time I did a tape manicure since it’s easier to get it pressed flat onto the nail, resulting in less of the top color seeping through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...