Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sonia Kashuk Foundation Brushes

Since I love my regular Sonia Kashuk foundation brush so much, I was excited to try this new foundation brush! I think it will make blending around the nose and under the eyes easier. It’s really densely packed, just like the regular foundation brush.
Sonia Kashuk Pointed Foundation Brush 1
Pointed Foundation Brush
Sonia Kashuk Pointed Foundation Brush 2Sonia Kashuk Foundation Brush Comparison 1
Side by side comparison of the pointed foundation brush I just got with the regular foundation brush I’ve had for several years. Apparently they’ve changed the shape and size of the brush handles. I’m not sure if it’s for the better yet. They seem kind of thick, but it might not be too bad.
Sonia Kashuk Foundation Brush Comparison 2
The pointed foundation brush is AMAZING. I have never gotten my foundation to blend so well - I have tried my fingers, the foundation brush pictured above, a duo fiber brush, and a blending sponge. It fits around my nose and under my eyes perfectly and is really dense, but yet soft so it doesn't hurt or irritate the skin at all. I highly, highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...