Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Nail Polish Comparison - Light/Medium Pinks

I was enjoying picking out similar-looking polishes and taking comparison photos, so I did quite a few over the same weekend. The ones I'll be posting first are all the pinks I compared, since the color seems to be everywhere for breast cancer awareness currently! 

China Glaze's 'Naked' polish is one that was included in a set with Seche Vite topcoat and a little keychain. I believe 5% of the set's sales went to Susan G. Komen for the cure, which is a nice bonus. I just liked the pink and can always use another bottle of Seche Vite! Especially for $7.99 for the set!
L-R: Pixi - Pirouette Pink, Revlon Top Speed - Candy, China Glaze - Naked, China Glaze - Sugar High

China Glaze Sugar High is one of my favorite pink polishes of all time. Candy is a nice color, but I don't particularly enjoy the Top Speed formula - they seem to be tacky and actually dry slower than the regular Revlon polishes!

The Pixi polish is much brighter than it appears here, and I'm not sure if you're able to see it but there is a little bit of glitter/shimmer to it as well! It's interesting - like a neon pastel pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...