Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Face of the Day

Sometimes, even if I don't feel like doing much of anything with my hair or my outfit, I still make the effort to do my makeup! Today was one of those times.
For photos and names of all products and tools used, keep reading!

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro primer
Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation, #42 (sample)
Revlon Colorstay Under Eye concealer
NYX Concealer in a jar
Milani Minerals compact makeup
Milani Baked blush - Red Vino
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - Gold Imperial, Glistening Garnet
Kat Von D Autograph Pencil - Puro Amor
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
Prestige Brow Perfection pencil
Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara
Milani HD Advanced Lip Color - Romantic Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...