Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Face of the Day - With Falsies

I have quite a few pairs of fake lashes, but I rarely wear them because I don't normally bother to wear contacts, and when I wear my glasses, the falsies bump into the lenses! Besides, it would be very difficult to even tell I was wearing them. Today, however, I felt like putting some on! So I put on contacts. They may be a pain to put in and not that comfortable to wear, but they sure do make applying makeup easier! I'm not bumping all the ends of my brushes into the mirror!
Products Used:

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro
Neutrogena Shine Control Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Under Eye concealer
Maybelline Superstay Concealer
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush - Bloom
Jordana Powder Blush - Tawny Beige
Pixi Flawless Beauty Powder
Covergirl Lip Perfection - Flame
Tweezerman Brow Powder Duo
Maybelline Great Lash clear
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Jordana Powder Eyeshadow - Bronzeville
Jordana Powder Eyeshadow - A Classic
ELF Beautybook Smoky Eye Edition - Matte nude
Physicians Formula Gel Liner Trio for Hazel Eyes  - brown
Covergirl Lash Perfection mascara
Ardell Invisiband Natural lashes - Babies

3 comments:

  1. Love your eye makeup! Man I already have long lashes and they bump my glasses all the time lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eyes, too. The lashes look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Yeah, this is one case where shorter lashes may be better - I'd go crazy if they were touching my lenses all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...