Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Face of the Day - Studio Crawl 2012

Today is the first of the two days of the Studio Crawl in Fargo-Moorhead. My mom's studio is in our house, so our family helps out. I figured I'd better look presentable! Of course, my job ended up being to stay upstairs with the dogs, so mostly just the internet gets to see my FOTD today!
It's kind of playing off the dress I'm wearing, which has an interesting pattern made up of several colors, including coral, teal, grey, and mustardy yellow. I chose my favorites from that to put on my face!
Products used:
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
Revlon Colorstay Under Eye concealer
Revlon Photoready concealer
Milani Minerals compact makeup
Wet n Wild blush - Pearlescent Pink
Prestige Brow Perfection - Light/Medium
Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara
Covergirl Lip Perfection - Fairytale
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Wet n Wild Brulee Eyeshadow
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette (Left: Browbone, Eyelid, Crease. Right: Crease.)
Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello palette (Right: Eyelid)
Milani Shadow Eyez pencil - Aquatic Style
ELF Jumbo Eye Pencil - French Fries
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...