Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Face of the Day 12.2.11 - Trying something new

 
I started with a layer of NYX HD eye primer, then did a base with the purple eyeliner from the Physician's Formula trio for green eyes. I applied it with a brush from a Sephora set that I believe is meant to be a concealer brush. I blended the edges out with a stiffer brush from a Sonia Kashuk set.
I used the shadows from the Wet n Wild Lust palette. I used the middle shade on the left all over the lid with a large eyeshadow brush from the same Sephora set, then blended the bottom left shade into the crease with the large crease brush from Essence of Beauty. I used a combination of the two top shades to blend the crease into the browbone and in the inner corners with a fluffy blending brush from Sephora.
For liner, I used the black from the same trio the purple came from and the angled liner brush from Sephora on both the top and bottom lashlines.
I hadn't used it in awhile so I decided to try Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition mascara again.  Somehow I put the photos in backwards and didn't notice, so the one on the far right is bare lashes, the middle is just the primer, and the one on the left is with the mascara as well.
I used my L'Oreal True Match compact foundation, NYX concealer in a jar, and Revlon Colorstay pressed powder before I did the eye look. I applied the foundation with a round foam sponge, the concealer with a stiff blending brush from Sonia Kashuk, and the powder with the ELF Studio flat top brush.
After the eyes, I did the rest of my face products. I applied the Physician's Formula Happy Booster light bronzer with the ELF Studio powder brush, then used my Sonia Kashuk small duo fiber brush to apply Wet n Wild blush in Heather Silk.
Finally, I used Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Airy Fairy.

If you want to see the photos larger, you should be able to click on them and view them that way. This is the first time I've done a post like this with a look, so I'd really appreciate your thoughts on it! (Too much/too little information, if the photos are arranged well, if I should do more like this or keep doing them like before, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...