Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Face of the Day - December 3rd


For the eyes, I started with NYX HD primer and a thin layer of the Sephora jumbo pencil  in Green. I used the Urban Decay shadows in Graffiti and Scratch from the Deluxe Shadow Box, with Graffiti on the lid and Scratch above. I applied both with the same brush - the all-over shadow brush from Mark.
I used a small angled brush from Coastal Scents to apply the copper eyeliner from the Physician's Formula Glam Collection for brown eyes.
I used Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara.

I used L'Oreal True Match compact foundation, Rimmel Match Perfection concealer, and REvlon Colorstay pressed powder.
I used the ELF Studio Complexion brush with Physician's Formula Happy Booster light bronzer and the ELF Mineral blush brush with Wet n Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink.
For lips, I first did a layer of Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Kiss Me Coral, then topped it off with Jordana lipgloss in Darling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...