Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Milani Cyber Monday Haul & Swatches - plus a high-end comparison!

Definitely click this one to see it bigger!
Paint Palette
Red Vino blush
Earthly Delights quad
Atlantis and Java Bean singles

All swatches done over NYX white eyeshadow base and applied with sponge-tip applicators.

I'm really excited to try this stuff out!! If you've tried any of these, I'd love to know your thoughts.

Also, while swatching the Paint palette I noticed some similarities so I tested it out:
L-R: Paint Palette, Makeup Forever #92, Paint Palette, Makeup Forever #75
#92 is definitely more pigmented and a bit cooler, but the pinks are extremely similar. And to think - the Paint Palette is about $8 (I got it for $4 with this sale) and the MUFE shadows are around $20...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...