Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Face of the Day - December 12

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it on here yet, but the lens I use for taking these pictures no longer is able to auto focus, so I have to manually focus it. This isn't too much of an issue for products or most swatches, but it has made taking photos of my own makeup quite the challenge! I've worked it out to be decently in focus, but it's definitely less sharp than it used to be. Hopefully I'll get it worked out in the next month or so, but in the meantime, just know I'm trying!
(Just to be clear, the products in these pictures are not necessarily their relative size to each other...it's just how they fit together!)
Face:
L'Oreal True Match liquid 
Maybelline Superstay concealer
L'Oreal True Match powder
Physician's Formula Happy Booster blush - Rose (not pictured)

Eyes:
Palladio primer (not pictured)
Physician's Formula gel liner trio for green eyes - purple 
Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box - Ransom
Wet n Wild Vanity Palette - top left shadow
Physician's Formula gel liner trio for hazel eyes - black
Sephora Flashy waterproof liner - Flashy Blue
Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box - Peace
Maybelline The Colossal mascara

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst lipstick - Pink Sugar
Jordana Lip Shine - Pink Grapefruit

I also forgot to put my foundation brush in there! I used the Sonia Kashuk pointed foundation brush, though. I've done a blog post on it in the past - it's my favorite foundation brush I've tried so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...