Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Target/CVS Haul

Target haul: Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Fuchsia, on clearance for  $1.94
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow - Pomegranate Punk - $5.99
 Since I have kind of an obsession with hot pink lipsticks, I've had my eye on this particular one from Revlon for awhile, but was hoping it'd go on sale at CVS. It wasn't there, so when I found it on clearance at Target I knew I had to get it! Plus I gave in and got one of the Tattoo shadows from Maybelline because I was curious about them.
CVS clearance haul: Wet n Wild Greed Palette - $2.49, Revlon Colorstay Aqua mineral finishing powder - $3.49, Physician's Formula Organic Wear Bronzer & Blush - Light Bronzer/Soft Ginger - $3.75, Sally Hansen Natural Beauty cream blush - Bloom - $2.37
 Since they're 50% off I finally got the last 6-pan palette from Wet n Wild. The other products I know basically nothing about but I'd been curious about them and for the prices I decided to try them.
If any of you have tried any of these I'd love to hear your thoughts or how you use them! Especially the cream blush as I've never used a cream blush before and don't really know what to expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...