Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Daily Manicures in November - The Final Ten

November's done which means so is my experiment with trying all the polishes I'd been ignoring! Changing polish every day got a bit annoying after awhile - sometimes I just am not in the mood or did not really have the time to dedicate to it. No regrets, though. I'm glad I finally got to see what all these look like on my nails! Swatch wheels can only do so much.

I plan to do winter/holiday themed polish posts for December - not every day, though! If you have anything you want to see along those lines, let me know! I'm open to suggestions - but keep in mind I have very minimal art skills so don't get too crazy in nail art suggestions. Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! Happy December!

Milani - Hi Res
Top: one coat
Bottom: three coats

Finger Paints - Where Art Renoir?
This polish goes on about 90% opaque the first coat. If you're good at applying polish evenly you could probably just do the one.

Wet n Wild - Back Alley Deals
(Ice Baby Collection)

Wet n Wild - Teal of Fortune

China Glaze - Skyscraper
I LOVE THIS COLOR

China Glaze - Tempest
Not really a fan...I don't like this frosty kind of polish much at all.

China Glaze - Emerald Fitzgerald

China Glaze - Vertical Rush

China Glaze - Light My Tiki
Again...that same kind of frosty look I just don't enjoy...I think this one in particular is too "Barbie" and not in a good way.

Essie - One of a Kind
LOVE this one. Applies beautifully.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I think you inspired me to photograph my nail polishes and keep track of which colors I use. haha, like a month in nail polish! But the Essie polish looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...