Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Playing around

I felt like playing around with my makeup tonight and because I liked how both eyes turned out I thought I'd share them (even if I do look crazy with two different eye looks at once).

I used the NYX HD primer, nude from Wet n Wild I <3 Matte palette, and L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara on both eyes.

The lipstick I used is Milani Rose Hip.

For the pink eye, it's just Makeup Forever #75 eyeshadow, Physician's Formula 2 in 1 eye booster in black on the upper lash line, and Rimmel white eyeliner on the waterline. Since I realized that the Milani lipstick is the same shade as the eyeshadow, I decided to also use the shadow as a blush to do a monochromatic look.

For the other eye, I used the blue and green from the Wet n Wild I <3 Matte palette. I really packed on the blue to get it as intense as possible, but the green was applied with a lighter hand. I used Milani Liquif'eye pencil in Aqua on the waterline. I used the Wet n Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink.

I got the mascara in the mail today from a giveaway L'Oreal had on their Facebook page earlier. This was my first time using it but I think I'm going to like it! Have you tried this mascara? What do you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. lol you are the cutest! I will have to snap some photos the next time I play now too! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...