Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Outfits!

Since I haven’t been blogging for a few weeks, I stored up a few of these! I’ll split them up into a few posts and I’m not posting outfits from every day so it won’t be too crazy. I’ve been wearing primarily skirts and dresses, especially when it was really hot and humid for several days in a row.

July 16th

July 16th
Tank Top: The Gap
Skirt: Zara
Necklace: American Eagle
Sandals: Zara

I was in Chicago July 11th-15th and got the skirt and sandals while I was there. The shoes are really challenging to get on, but I like them once they’re on. The skirt is arguably one of the best things I’ve gotten in awhile – it’s lightweight but not sheer since it’s black, but it’s perfect for the summer heat!

July 18th

July 18th
Tank Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Hair Clip: a shop called O’Day Cache. I got it at the one in Fargo but there is also a location in Minneapolis
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Sandals: Born, via Marshalls

July 21st

July 21st
Dress: American Eagle
Earrings: Wet Seal
Hair Clip: O’Day Cache
Belt: H&M
Sandals: Payless

1 comment:

  1. LOL When I read Fargo my heart sang. Is that sad? Elissa hearts Fargo. And I heart reading about places that I know and that aren't that far from me (ok Fargo is about 4.5 hours from here, but stil1).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...