Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bright Hair

The top picture is from Halloween 2009. I used hot pink and orange colored hairspray for that, but I have to admit the pink was fun!

The bottom picture is terrible quality since I was taking it with my phone in a mirror…and it’s the only picture I can find from when my hair was like that! Spring 2010 the entire bottom half of my hair was neon orange and I loved it! My hair was bright orange twice when I was in 8th grade as well – once just the tips, and once the whole top layer.

Bright Hair

I have been thinking more and more about doing bright colors again lately. I’d do it like the bottom picture. I love the orange but have been also thinking about hot pink or maybe even purple…although I’m definitely more inclined towards the pink or orange than purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...