Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Combined Outfit of the Day post–last 3 days

Somehow I forgot to actually blog about my outfits the last few days, despite taking pictures of them! They’re not very exciting since it’s been pretty hot, which generally leads to me wearing boring flip-flops and no accessories.

June 29th. It was a hot day but not unbearably so.

Tank top: Target

Capris: Unionbay, via Kohl’s (I’ve had these since high school)

Sandals: Victoria’s Secret PINK

June 30th.

Tank top: H&M

Shorts: Target

Sandals: Born via Marshalls

Necklace: American Eagle

July 1st. When I woke up at 8:30 it was already in the 80s, both outside and in my bedroom, so I decided it was time to break out a dress.

Dress: American Eagle

Sandals: I didn’t leave them on in the picture, but I wore the same yellow flip-flops from PINK today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...