Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Nail Polishes! Haul and Manicure

New Polishes

After about two months, I bought some beauty products! In addition to two Wet n Wild palettes, I picked up these two nail polishes. I had planned on getting the glitter, but the blue was on clearance and I’d been looking for something similar. I got everything at Target. The glitter is Milani Gems and the blue is Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Blue-Away.

I was so excited about the Gems that I knew I wanted to use it right away, and since I’ve never used the Insta Dri line from Sally Hansen I figured I’d try that one at the same time! I like the way they look together, but I think that Gems could be paired with just about any color and be amazing. I would also wear it by itself. This manicure was two coats of each polish.

New Polishes Manicure

1 comment:

  1. NIce combo! I'm actually wearing something very similar to this. Barracuda and Pinata-Yada-Yada on my accent nail!

    I love the Insta Dri polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...