Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

NYX Collection and Swatches

My NYX collection & swatches.
Eyeshadow swatches are done first alone and then over NYX white eyeshadow base.
Lip products are swatched alone.
I have already done a separate post swatching all my jumbo eye pencils, which can be found here: http://vibrantbrush.blogspot.com/2011/04/nyx-jumbo-eyeshadow-pencil-swatcheswit.html

Single Eyeshadows: Top row - Cherry, Yellow Funk.
Bottom row - Black, Lime Green.

Jumbo lip pencil in Soft Fuchsia, Megashine gloss in La-La.

Lipliner pencils in Hot Red, Rose, and Pinky

Lipsticks in Louisiana, Tea Rose, and Femme.

Eyeshadow base in White, Concealer in a Jar in Fair,
Automatic brow pencil in Dark Brown, Eyeliner pencil in Acid Green

2 comments:

  1. I have femme and absolutely love it! i'm still getting into wearing lipstick but I'm obsessed with that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, everything looks good on those lips huh? My gosh, these colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...