Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Green Eyeshadow Look

Green eyes look

I wasn’t wearing any makeup today since it was raining when I was leaving my apartment, but then in the evening I just felt like playing around. I came up with this look and I liked how it turned out so I figured I’d blog about it. I normally don’t do anything with my brows because 1) I’m lazy 2) I’m not convinced it looks sane, and 3) brow products of an appropriate color do not exist. Those things aside, please feel free to share your thoughts on my attempt at putting products in my brows.

I’m also trying a new way of putting the pictures together – let me know what you think!

Face:
L’Oreal True Match compact – C1
Revlon Colorstay Under Eye concealer – Fair
L’Oreal True Match powder – C1
ELF Studio blush – Candid Coral
ELF Mist & Set

Eyes:
Palladio primer
NYX jumbo eye pencil – Lemon (all over lid as base)
NYX eyeshadow – Lime Green (all over lid)
L’Oreal HIP eyeshadow duo – Devious (crease)
Revlon matte eyeshadow – Luscious Lime (highlight)
Ulta eyeliner – Raisin
Wet n Wild Cool as a Cucumber trio – purple (to go over liner on lid & waterline)
Maybelline 24hr Bold mascara
NYX automatic eyebrow pencil – Dark Brown
Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara

Lips:
Palladio tinted lip balm – Rosey

2 comments:

  1. great look :) i love using green during the summer time :)

    I actually just posted a look with a green smokey eye :)
    check it out here:http://marlaandmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/08/green-smokes_01.html


    following,
    marla <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those greens are gorgeous! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...