Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Look of the day: Rainbow eyes!


 I forgot to write down the products I used on my face! I'm pretty sure I used the ELF Studio blush in Pink Passion, and I know that I used NYX Megashine lipgloss in La-La.
For this look, I started with Palladio eye primer, then put on NYX jumbo eye pencil in Yellow on the inner 1/3 of my lid and the jumbo eye pencil in Cherry on the rest of the lid. Next, I used NYX single eyeshadow in Yellow Funk on the inner 1/2 and NYX single eyeshadow in Cherry on the outer 1/2. I went over the line where they met with Jordana single eyeshadow in Luv2Shop.
For the bottom, I lined the inner 1/2 with NYX eyeliner in Acid Green and the outer 1/2 with the purple from the Physician's Formula gel creamliner trio for green eyes. I went over the green with the Covergirl single in Kelly Green and the purple is a shadow I got a few years ago from Merle Norman. It was part of a line called Luxiva. I have no idea what it's called or if it's still available. It's basically a shimmery lilac shade.
The blue eyeliner is the Milani Infinite liquid liner in Infinite. 
I used L'Oreal Telescopic mascara in Carbon Black on my top and bottom lashes.
In order to clean up the outer edge, I wiped away the excess red with an Almay eye makeup remover pad that I folded in half to make a flat edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...