Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

20 Followers!!

I noticed today when checking up on my blog subscriptions that I'm up to twenty followers!! I am so, so happy about this. I really just started blogging since I took a lot of photos of my makeup and nails and figures I should put them somewhere.

I just wanted to make this post to thank all of you lovely people for taking the time to stop by and follow my little blog.

Also, I'm finishing up my last (stressful) week of the semester, so hopefully after this I'll be better at posting on here at regular intervals! If there are any specific posts/types of posts you'd like to see, let me know!

I've also started doing videos on YouTube this past week. While the quality isn't good enough for tutorials, I'll try to do some other type of videos. If you have any requests, tips, or anything else to offer, let me know!
www.youtube.com/yeahhildekase

Thanks again, followers. You rock. :D

-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...