Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Jordana Haul and Swatches

I picked up a few Jordana products from Walgreens last month out of curiosity.
L-R: Fabuliner liquid eyeliner (marker style) in black, Pretty Shine lipgloss in Dazzling and Darling, Squeeze n Shine gloss (in clear...don't know if it has a name), Lipshine (brush style) in Watermelon

I'm not very impressed with the eyeliner. It's not very black and it seems to pick the color back up if you go over the same area too many times. Because the tip is felt tip and therefore pretty stiff, it's also hard to get a smooth line. The Pretty Shine glosses are nice. The gloss in the tube apparently had a slice in the package that I didn't notice, which then got ALL OVER my school bag and its contents. It's also a very sticky gloss. The lipshine is really nice - I love glosses that have a brush; I feel like it gives much more control in the placement. It's a really nice color, too. I really wish it didn't smell like watermelon, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...