Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Look of the Day: 5/7/11


Crazy eyes! Took one with my lifting my eyebrows since it was the only way I could get the colors to really show with my eyes open.

Products used:
Face:
Palladio Primer
L'Oreal True Match Liquid
NYX Concealer in  a jar
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
ELF Studio blush - Candid Coral

Eyes:
Palladio Eye Primer
NYX jumbo pencil - French Fries
ELF Beautybook - Bright Eyes

  • Second from left in the middle - base
  • Farthest right in the middle - crease
  • Farthest left in the middle - inner corner & brow highlight
Physician's Formula Gel Creamliner - Glam Green Eyes - Black
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara - Glam Black

Lips:
ULTA Lipliner - Beet
Maurice's lip gloss (The packaging is all worn off since it's a few years old, so I have no idea the name or if these are even made any more. It's basically your generic slightly pink clear sparkly gloss)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...