Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Eyeshadow Haul/Swatches: Dollar Tree

ELF Studio Eyeshadows - Coffee Bean and Charcoal
ELF Studio Eyeshadows: Coffee Bean, Charcoal
Revlon Matte Eyeshadows - Tumpting Teal and Luscious Lime
Revlon Matte Eyeshadows: Tempting Teal, Luscious Lime
Revlon Matte and ELF Studio Eyeshadow Swatches
These shadows were mostly disappointing; I’m definitely glad they were only $1 each. I do like Tempting Teal. I tried several things to get Luscious Lime to show up at all, but nothing really worked. Charcoal just sheers out as soon as I blend it at all. Coffee bean does too, but not as badly. I just don’t love the color of coffee bean. I wish the glitter in both the ELF shades showed up better on the eye; that might make me like it more. It’s beautiful in the pan but much more subtle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...