Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hot Pink Lipsticks! Updated Version

Since I still LOVE hot pink lips, I've gotten quite a few more since the last time I did a post of hot pink lipsticks! Remember, the photos are much larger if you click them! If you have any questions on any of them, let me know!
L-R: Wet n Wild 908C, Wet n Wild 552A, Milani Lip Flash - Photo Flash, Milani HD Advanced Lip Color - Vivacious Fuchsia, Wet n Wild 905D, Rimmel Lasting Finish - In Vogue, NYX - Louisiana, Covergirl Lip Perfection - Temptress, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Addis Ababa, Milani Rose Hip, MAC Candy Yum Yum, Wet n Wild 511B, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Stormy Pink

 908C


552A

Photo Flash


Vivacious Fuchsia

905D

In Vogue

Louisiana
Temptress


Addis Ababa


Rose Hip

Candy Yum Yum


511B


Stormy Pink



Stormy Pink can hardly be called hot pink but it looks very bright in the tube. I picked up because I assumed it would be bright, since it isn't at all what it looks like I thought I'd include it as a warning! (Or if you want a toned down version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...