Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Face of the Day - October 1st

I'm going to try to do a Face of the Day post most days this month and stop ignoring my blog! My hair is a new color for the third time this month (I get bored...) so if my eyebrows look different it's just because they're different in comparison to my hair color.

Face:
L'Oreal True Match compact - C1
Revlon Colorstay pressed powder - Fair

Eyes:
NYX HD primer
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette - eyelid shade from right side, crease shade from left
Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner - Proud Peacock
Covergirl Lash Blast waterproof mascara

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick - Kiss Me Coral
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss (there is no name on the packaging but it's a very sheer pale pink that mostly just adds shine and no color)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...