Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

FOTD - October 3rd

I've been doing more with a light or neutral color on the lid and then putting the color in the crease or as a liner, since my eyelid space is tiny and if I'm not doing something very dramatic the lid color can get lost. 
This is a lip combo I use pretty often - definitely one of my favorites! It lasts a long time on the lips and fades away nicely, in addition to feeling nice while it's on. 

Face:
Revlon Colorstay foundation
NYX concealer in a jar
Physician's Formula Healthy Wear powder
Physician's Formula Happy Booster blush - Rose

Eyes:
Palladio primer
ELF Teal Dream quad - beige color
Jordana single - Ms. Jordana
Sonia Kashuk black gel liner
Maybelline The Colossal mascara

Lips:
Wet n Wild lipstick 905D
Revlon Super Lustrous gloss - Pink Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...