Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Plaid!

Yeah...I did plaid nails today. Inspired by this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw1s_mhE0O0 I randomly chose to watch. 

Blue base : Sally Hansen Blue Me Away
Pink stripes : Covergirl Fuchsia Girl
White stripes : Claire's two way nail art and pen brush (no name)

I used the brush end of my two-sided tool with the dotter on the other end for the pink, so it's much thicker than the white. I would've liked it better if I could see more of the blue, but since it's such a bright color it still shows up alright. Although I'm still getting used to doing something more interesting than just one color on my nails, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. Hopefully it lasts more than a day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...