Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pink Flower Nails



I'm not really sure where the idea for these nails came from, I just kind of...did it.

Nail color : China Glaze - Sugar High (Up and Away Collection)
Flower petals : China Glaze - Something Sweet (Up and Away Collection)
Flower center : Essence - Sundancer

I used this tool from Sally Beauty Supply to make the dots. I had always shied away from doing any kind of nail art because I assumed it would be too challenging, but this dotting tool is seriously so easy to use. It's really handy that the brush is connected to it, too. And it's really affordable!

I had already had this on for a few days before I decided to photograph it, so my nails are a little worn away...whoops.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Facial steamer with high frequency and Table top facial steamer. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Miami Beauty Supply websites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...