Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello.

I decided that, due to my (mild? more than mild?) obsession with beauty products that has rather exploded in the last year, I may as well start contributing to the beauty blogging world. Everything I know comes from: other bloggers/YouTube, magazines/books, and personal experience.

In theory, I'll post a variety of things including: product reviews, photos of nails or makeup I've worn, and maybe even inspiration-type pictures. Of course, that all could change once I actually get going. Mostly, I'm just going let this blog go where it wants to.

2 comments:

  1. Приветики! Хотелось бы открыть парикмахерскую, ищу любую полезную информацию для написания бизнес плана. Может у кого-то есть опыт в таком бизнесе? Сейчас большой выбор оборудования для парикмахерских и салонов красоты. Выбираю между компаниями Scraber.com.ua, Rs-sonic.com.ua, Beauty-combine.com.ua, Массаж-Сервис, магазин Венко .В таком количестве информации самой разобраться тяжело( Скажите где дешево купить шариковый стерилизатор?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...