Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Mark. magalog inspired makeup look

Recently, one of my friends gave me this mark cosmetics "magalog." As soon as I saw the cover, I decided that I needed to try to recreate the look on myself.

Here is the actual cover:
And here is my attempt to create something similar:
You probably think I'm lying, but mine did actually look brighter in real life than the way it appears in the pictures I took. I know it isn't perfect, but I really liked how it turned out. It's more "inspired by" the cover of the magalog than actually duplicating it. 

Products used:
Palladio Herbal Eye Primer
NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Yellow Funk
Purple is from the Tarte Treasure Chest, color names aren't listed (There is a very similar purple in a L'Oreal HIP duo, but I'm not sure the name of that either. Basically a vibrant, matte purple)
Reddish/burgundy color from Covergirl Drama Eyes Quad
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yellow
Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...