Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wet n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning Palette

Part of the most recent limited edition products from Wet n Wild, the Sparkle Til Morning 8-pan eyeshadow palette is one that some people are trying hard to find in their area. I found mine this week at CVS. I already have the matte palette from its previous release, and the other palette just didn't interest me that much based on the swatches I'd seen on blogs. Although the shades in this palette are also not particularly unique, they're all very nice and certainly ones I'll use!

Swatches are done on my arm with sponge-tip applicators over the NYX white eyeshadow base. The top photos are with flash, the bottom without.

What do you think of this palette? Is it one you'll search for or pass on?

Look out soon for a post comparing these shadows to others from previous Wet n Wild palettes!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...