Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Face of the Day

Today marks the first day I decided to join in on the No Repeats November challenge! (If you don't know what I'm talking about, visit Lauren's video here or my previous blog post here!)
Today's products were: 
ELF Cream Eyeshadow in Bronzed
Wet n Wild Vanity palette
NYX Concealer in a Jar
Physicians Formula brown eyeliner from the Blue Eyes trio
Physicians Formula Happy Booster blush - Natural
Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick  in Fuchsia
Bulgari Omnia Coral perfume

My thoughts on today's products:
I really need to use the Vanity palette more! It's so pretty. As is the ELF cream eyeshadow! It applies so easily. I think the blush is a bit more shimmery than I usually like, but I don't hate it. I think it seems more summery maybe? I've never been very good at determining when to use certain blushes. The mascara is okay - it doesn't do anything great for me, but I also don't have anything against it. I just never find myself reaching for it.

 I also like this perfume! Probably not enough to buy one - I don't LOVE it - but certainly enough to keep using this sample eventually. I love the color of this lipstick and really need to use it more. The concealer, on the other hand, I think I'll get rid of. I used to love it! It's quite old though and seems to have dried out a bit. It no longer goes on easily, and ends up not looking good. The coverage isn't impressive and now that it's drier it doesn't leave a nice finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...