Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Eye On Dazzling Color Palette

This palette is one of my favorite things I've gotten recently. The colors are gorgeous and really pigmented! They are kind of soft, though, which means if you don't tap off the brush, you'll get fallout on your face. It also makes the shadows get used quicker! I haven't had it that long, but you can see dents in many of the shadows. The color selection is amazing and the shadows are easy to work with. The only thing I think it's missing are blues! Usually I like palettes to have some matte shades, but it doesn't bother me in this one! 

As always, my swatches are done on my arm using sponge-tip applicators over a layer of NYX white eyeshadow base.

For larger photos of each row of shadows and swatches, keep reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...