Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Recent Manicures

I recently got Essie's Shine of the Times topcoat and I absolutely love it so I put it over quite a few polishes. These two Sally Hansen polishes were ones I got during the clearance at CVS so they were pretty new to me as well.

Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Uptempo Plum with Essie - Shine of the Times
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Purple Pulse with Essie - Shine of the Times
This manicure would have probably also worked at Christmas, but I think it's fun for anytime!
China Glaze Holiday 2011 - Poinsettia and Twinkle Lights


1 comment:

  1. This blog is very informative. It is very interesting and i have enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing your ideas about the law of attraction. I'm happy i found your site. mdma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...