Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Outfit of the Day - June 14th 2011

I've been taking pictures of my outfit and accessories for a little while for the purpose of seeing what I'm actually wearing and using out of my closet. I realized I could easily blog about it as well, so here's my first attempt. 
Most of the full outfit photos aren't very good because I have just been propping my camera up on the opposite side of the room with a 10 second timer...It's a weird angle, I know. If you have any tips on photographing the whole body, let me know!

Top: Hollister
Pants: Gap (these are actually ankle-length pants but I find that very awkward looking so I always roll them up)
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Target (you can't really see them but they are 3/4" silver hoops)
Shoes: My favorite used stuff store- Everyday People
(their Facebook page is here: http://www.facebook.com/everydaypeopleclothingexchange)


Most of this stuff is a year or so old, so I don't know if the same things are still around, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...