Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Look of the Day: Death Cab for Cutie Shirt

The day after I saw Death Cab for Cutie in concert (5.22.11) I was wearing the shirt I bought at the show and was still so excited from the show that I decided to match my eye makeup to the shirt. 
 Products Used:
Face:
L'Oreal True Match compact makeup - C1
NYX Concealer in a jar - Fair
Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder - Translucent Light
ELF Studio blush - Candid Coral
Eyes:
Palladio primer
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil - Lemon
Covergirl Single Eyeshadow - Kelly Green
Revlon Matte eyeshadow - Luscious Lime
Wet n Wild Cool as a Cucumber palette - dark green shade
Revlon Colorstay automatic eyeliner pencil
Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner
Maybelline The Colossal mascara - Glam Black
L'Oreal Telescopic mascara - Carbon Black
(I used two eyeliners and two mascaras because I am trying to use those four up! This might be cheating...)
Lips:
NYX Jumbo lip pencil - Soft Fuchsia
Jordana Pretty Shine lipgloss- Dazzling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...