Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Recent Ulta Haul!

Since I had a 20% off coupon as well as double points throughout March, I decided to pick up some things I'd been thinking about for awhile at Ulta.

For more photos of the products, as well as my thoughts so far, keep reading!

I have a sample of the Too Faced Lip Insurance I got in a little kit and I LOVE it. Even though there's still a bit left in the sample, I figured I may as well get the full size while I have a coupon AND double points, right?

I've been wanting a colored liquid liner lately as well, and I always hear such good things about Urban Decay liners, so I thought they'd be a good one to try. I love the color I got, but I'm not sure I love the formula. If I rub my eye or anything, the liner kind of flakes off - it doesn't smudge or run or fade at all, but it's just gone! I'm not sure I'm a fan of that - it doesn't seem to hold onto the skin like a gel or pencil does.
I've also been wondering about the Too Faced La Creme lipsticks - and fell in love with this shade when I saw it! It feels really nice and creamy on the lips and applies really easily. I love how sturdy and luxurious the tube feels, too - plus the lid attaches really securely, so I don't worry at all about it opening in my bag or drying out. I usually go for more matte lipsticks as they last much longer, but I love the color and feel of this one enough that I don't hate having to reapply. I think I'll look for a similar shade in a more matte formula though - this shade is just perfect for my skin tone & is one I think I could wear with any eye look.

If you know of any similar shades in different formulas, let me know!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...