Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Outfit of the Day - Favorites from January

I've been missing putting together Outfit of the Day posts the past few months, so I've decided to bring them back to the blog! Instead of photographing my outfit every day, I'll only be doing it if I especially like it, or if I'm trying something new, or if it feels different enough from others I've posted.

I think people's style choices can really reflect a lot about their personality, which is why I love following blogs that at least occasionally include personal style posts. Hopefully you guys enjoy that type of thing as well! Let me know if you'd like any additional information at all.

P.S. I want to have a title for my personal style/fashion posts other than just "outfit of the day" so if any of you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them & add them to my list of choices!

Photos are under the cut!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...